Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

An Engaging Acoustic Cover of the Classic Neil Young Song ‘My My, Hey Hey, (Out of the Blue)’ on Harp Guitar

Jamie Dupuis, a remarkably talented musician who performs absolutely wonderful cover versions of classic rock songs with his harp guitar, sat at the edge of the water in the sunshine and performed the classic Neil Young song “My My, Hey Hey, (Out of the Blue)” on his signature instrument. Dupuis stated that this song is among his favorites.

Hey everyone, here’s one of my favourite Neil Young songs.

My My Hey Hey Neil Young Harp Guitar

Follow Laughing Squid on Facebook, Twitter, and Subscribe by Email.

The post An Engaging Acoustic Cover of the Classic Neil Young Song ‘My My, Hey Hey, (Out of the Blue)’ on Harp Guitar first appeared on Laughing Squid.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires