Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wisconsin Man Sets the Guinness World Record For Eating More Than 32,000 Big Macs Over 50 Years

Donald Gorske, a self-described Big Mac enthusiast in Fon du Lac, Wisconsin who set the Guinness World Record in 2016 for the most Big Mac burgers eaten in a lifetime (28,788) has happily broken his own record in 2021 by consuming an incredible total of 32,340 Big Macs just five years later. Gorske stated that he has eaten a Big Mac twice a day for the past 50 years just because he likes them.

I love hamburgers like no other food. I am closing in on 50 years of eating them next year, after eating a Big Mac every single day. This is a McDonald’s Big Mac – it’s the best sandwich in the world! When I like something, I stick with it all the time.

Gorske started eating Big Macs in 1972 and has kept track of every burger he’s eaten.

I keep track of how many big macs I’ve eaten. For one thing, I save the cartons. Another thing is I save all the receipts and I also keep a running count on a calendar. I’ve kept the running count on the calendar since May 17 1972 right up through today, so I can tell you which Big Macs I ate on which day.

Follow Laughing Squid on Facebook, Twitter, and Subscribe by Email.

The post Wisconsin Man Sets the Guinness World Record For Eating More Than 32,000 Big Macs Over 50 Years first appeared on Laughing Squid.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires