Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Colorful Swirling Landscapes Made With Polymer Clay

Artist Alisa Lariushkina (previously) of LiskaFlower creates incredible swirling landscapes using air-dried polymer clay. Lariushkina’s landscapes are reminiscent of those by Vincent Van Gogh in both style and color, though hers are three-dimensional. Lariushkina stated that she began using this medium in 2015.

I make figures and framed landscapes of clay. I developed my own style in 2015. I use various materials for sculpting: air-dry clay, paper clay, acrylic paints, crystals, and beads. …I can tell you that I came to it quite spontaneously. …Since then I improved technology, found the best materials, and made my products more durable and of better quality. I have made a lot of designs and still do new ones.

via My Modern Met

Follow Laughing Squid on Facebook, Twitter, and Subscribe by Email.

The post Colorful Swirling Landscapes Made With Polymer Clay first appeared on Laughing Squid.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires